Depending on where you are located or reside, you may be entitled to additional rights.
1. If you are a data subject in the European Union, please see the “Additional Disclosures for People in Europe” section below;
2. If you are a California resident please see the “Additional Disclosures for California Residents” section below; and
3. If you are a Nevada resident please see the “Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents” section below.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
This section will discuss what type of information is collected. This includes categories of information that (1) you provide to us directly, (2) is collected by us automatically, and (3) we receive from third-party sources.
1. Information You Provide Directly to Us
You can browse our site without providing personal information, but you must register in order to access most of the features of Service. Certain personal information—such as a user name, email address—are required to create an account. However, after you set up an account, you may choose what additional information may be shared through public profiles, including your name, location, website, links to your social media profiles, and other information that may be considered personal information. Similarly, should you choose to engage in messaging through the Service, the contents of such messages may be processed and saved by us. You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
The following are categories of information we collect and have collected directly from you in the last 12 months:
· Contact Data, including your first and last name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
· Account Credentials, including your username, password, password hints, and information for authentication and account access.
· Demographic Data, including your age, gender, and country.